Saturday, March 11, 2017

Reviewers are baying for more! #thewitchslist #reviews

There's more to life than amazon and goodreads. Readers are also giving The Witch's List superb reviews on their blogs and other sites like librarything.com
Reviewer, Rachel, had this to say about the book:
"Overall I really enjoyed this book, for someone that grew up in the 80’s although younger than Sandy, I could relate to many things he was talking about. I also like anything to do with witches, witchcraft and the supernatural.

The book was paced well and it was an enjoyable read, which was full of action, humour and emotion and spooky moments. The characters were described very well and I felt like I knew them personally.

The details of the different places Sandy lived or visited were remarkable and you can tell that Andrew Cairns, the author, had visited them all.

I can’t wait for the next instalment."

See full review on: http://www.librarything.com/work/17985891/book/134551269

No comments:

Post a Comment