Thursday, September 22, 2016

"Definitely one of my best reads this year!"; - excellent 4.5 star review by blogger Janna Aguilar! #thewitchslist #FridayBlogs #FridayFeeling

Reviewer Janna Aguilar, aka Bibliophilemom, had this to say about The Witch's List:
I was amazed by how totally hooked I was! On the day that I received my copy, I immediately started reading it and find myself already halfway through it after two hours. It is a combination of magic, love, life and series of horrifying events. To say that this book is good is an understatement; this is definitely one of my best reads this year!
Wow! Thanks, Janna, for the great review! Thanks also to socialbookco.com for helping to make my book available to independent reviewers. http://www.socialbookco.com/book/9781785353482/the-witchs-list?rid=136

No comments:

Post a Comment