Friday, August 5, 2016

Another great review just in! #FridayFeeling #FridayBlogs #thewitchslist

Top reviewer, Susanne, had this to say about The Witch's List:
"Initially, I was drawn to this book by the terrific cover and I'm happy to say that the book as a whole did not let me down. It was engaging and well written. Having studied in a Scottish University and having done some research in West Africa both parts of this story appealed to me. The descriptions were captivating and the characters were well portrayed. Throughout the story I felt like I was right there with Sandy in the middle of the action, peering over his shoulder. I'm happy to see from the back cover of the book that this is the first of a trilogy. I can't wait to read more."

See full review on her blog:
http://susannesbooklist.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment